Thursday 23 July 2015

MINCE PIES GALORE!

Well it's been a while, but I am still here!
It was always my intention to post on my blog at least once a week, but that, sadly hasn't happened.
Life is so busy for many of us and I would love to be Superwoman, but that's going to happen!
But hopefully, I will try, in the near future to begin again, updating with some of the projects which I've been working on, which have been many.
I have recently had two messages concerning these:-



.......I have tried to contact the ladies concerned, but I don't seem to be having much luck. (Not sure if it's my laptop or blogger!)
Anyway, I have now begun making these again, ready for the coming season, ( trying hard not to mention the word as it's still summer!)
Should anyone be interested, please contact me again, or you can find me  here:-

Have fun in the summer holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment