Sunday 29 May 2011

Summer fruits

Just a quick update to say I have just added more items to my shop.
Here's a quick view, chocolate dipped strawberry ....
....strawberry cream.....
......chocolate and banana....
....these have been very popular so I had to make more!
This is one of my new ones, orange cream and kiwi fruit....
....I still have a few more new ones but they aren't available just yet!
As summer's almost here (we hope) I've made more ices and ice creams. They were so popular last year. Here's my new ones.....
...different selections will be available shortly, and some of last years favourites.....
....we all love these chocolate ices don't we?
There will be more burgers and hotdogs in the shop by the end of May.
Now all we need is the sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment