Monday 17 January 2011

Springing forward.

Now all the Christmas and New Years' rush is over, we can all turn our thoughts to warmer days and lighter nights. I don't know about you, but I can't wait until it's time to eat alfresco again!
With this in mind I've been thinking of these ice cream sundaes which I made last year..

... chocolate, strawberry, raspberry, and don't forget, all calorie free!

..... I have many more planned for this year, and there's also going to be a lot more of these......

and these.....in many varieties.

...... but for the moment I'm still on the afternoon sweet treats like these...

..... It's a good job I can't eat them...

.... although baking real cakes is one of my passions. Here's a family favourite...

..... but on to the non edible kind. I am currently making cupcakes, and there will be more variations, once I've completed my current orders. In the meantime I have just listed some more of these, in different colourways....

... and the rose topped ones will be available shortly, and another variation too.
We shall be taking a visit here shortly. A nice little treat for the eye and stomach!!! And I always come back with loads of ideas and inspriration. Watch this space!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment