Friday 15 October 2010

Cupcakes and mince pies, and not a Christmas card in sight!!!!

Well all my packs of mixed tarts have all gone, so now I'll be making another selection. I have a few ideas which I'm playing with at the moment, but I'll have to keep them under wraps until they're exactly what I want.
I've just finished these......

..... and they're now on sale, and so are these.....

..... I've still got a couple of orders to finish and then hopefully I shall start making my Christmas cards. I know there's a lot of people out there who have theirs all done and dusted. I'm at the stage where I know which set of stamps I'm going to use, and what my colour theme is going to be. Maybe this weekend I'll get one or two done, who knows!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had to look twice at the cupcakes with the high icing. I was thinking how does she get it that high, then I realised they were knitted. Absolutely brilliant, very clever.

    ReplyDelete