Wednesday 18 August 2010

Cupcakes, and more!

Well my little hands have been so busy of late, and they are trying desperately to keep up with my thoughts. I have so many ideas swimmimg around in my head that keeping a note of them is vital, or else I'll forget!
To whet your appetite, here are a few of my latest designs.....
.....a selection of mixed tarts....

..........individual slices of cake.....

......large pieces of course!
More burgers.....

...this time, full size.
I also now have a selection of cupcakes....

............

...... and chocolate ones too!


........ These are all sold so I'm busily knitting more.
Our son is in the process of building my website, and I've been playing with table settings for my banner...

.... but I only had a few things to play with, to try to get the effect I wanted...

.... so I'll have to knit faster! Maybe I'll take it all outside in the garden and lay it all on one of my vintage tablecloths. Decisions, decisions.
I have a few design ideas to knit from a sketch this evening, and maybe I'll get to knitting a trial piece or two. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment